The club will list surplus equipment for sale here. Members may list ham-related equipment they would like to sell here by contacting the .
For sale: Yaesu FT-450D - June 18
Like new condition in the box with all parts and manuals. Has been used less than 20 hours. The FT-450D is a 100 Watt HF and 6 Meter Transceiver with 10khz Roofing Filter and Internal Automatic Antenna Tuner built in. It is a compact 9"W x 3.3"H x 8.5"D, lightweight 7.9 pounds package designed to be used as a desktop radio at home or in portable applications. Besides home or mobile operation, this easy to pack radio is compact, lightweight, high performance receiver, and 100 watts on 160 through 6 meters. The FT-450D can be powered by any convenient 13.8 VDC 22 amp external power source. $500
- MFJ-4225MV 25-amp power supply, like new in the box with all cables and instructions. $50.
- LDJ Z-100Plus Autotuner, excellent condition: $50
These components all work together to make a complete HF setup plus your antenna.
FOR SALE - May 4
Just recently relocated to the area, downsized and moved to a HOA restricted neighborhood. Unfortunately I must part with a mint ACOM 2000A which also includes the ACOM 2000S Automatic Antenna Selector and the ACOM 2000SW Remote Antenna Switch along with a dust cover for the amp. The amp is in absolute mint condition with less than one hour key down operation total during the life of the amp. It has always been covered in a non-smoking, climate controlled environment. I'm offering the amp for sale on the club site for a great price at $3850.
Also have for sale a Yaesu G-800DXA rotator and controller in excellent shape. The rotator was always used indoors. It includes 100' of cable with connectors. $225.
FOR SALE - April 2
One, 2M mobile transceiver for sale: Yaesu FT-2800, original manual and box. This is a 70 watt mobile radio.
$175.00 $140.00 plus any shipping if need be.
One, Baofeng UV-82X kit. This is a dual band, 2M and 1.25M HT. New in Box, never used.
Items are located in North Ft Worth.
Contact by phone or text 7 AM - 7 PM M thru Sat. 832-914-3232
NB5I Information Sheet
sale of Radio Equipment - 2/27
I have several pieces of older FM amateur radio equipment that I would like to sell. Most of this has been in storage for a number of years. I had not been very active due to my work. Now that I am retired, I am trying to renew some of my hobbies and there Is more here than I need. The equipment is being sold as is with no guarantee but you may test it out prior to leaving my house. Cash and carry. I do not have a dummy load for testing transmit but I have a 12 V power supply, a swr/power meter and mag mount antenna that can be used for testing. I do not have any mounting brackets for the radios and one of the dual band rigs needs a mic. I'm pretty firm on prices but if you can show me I'm way off on something, I am willing to negotiate. Most of this equipment is from the 90's but still nice.
Pat Crawford, NB5I, email@example.com
- Kenwood TM-701A VHF/UHF Dual Band with Comet CF-4160 duplexer Very Good Condition $200.00 The Kenwood TM-701A is a dual band 2 meter, 440 MHz transceiver that combines two radios into one! It is very compact and features 20 memory channels and multi-scan functions. Extended receive range is 136-174 MHz and 438-450 MHz. Power output is 25/5 watts on 2 meters and 35/10/5 watts on 440 MHz. Frequency step is selectable at: 5, 10, 15, 20, 12.5 and 25 kHz. CTCSS tone encode is built-in. Only 5.51 x 1.57 x 7.87 inches 3.1 Lbs. (140x40x200mm 1.4 kg). Requires 13.8 VDC at 6.9 amps.
- Kenwood TM-731A VHF/UHF Dual Band with Comet CF-4160 duplexer Good Condition $200.00 I may want to keep this radio. The Kenwood TM-731A dual band 2 meter, 440 MHz transceiver provides high performance communications with operating ease. It features dual watch receive, 30 memory channels and multi-scan function. Extended receive range is 136-174 MHz and 438-450 MHz. Power output is 50/5 watts on 2 meters and 35/5 watts on 440 MHz. 5.91 x 2 x 8.1 inches 4 Lbs. (150x50x205mm 1.8 kg). Requires 11 amps at 13.8 VDC.
- Kenwood TM-451A 440 MHz Very Good Condition (Dial Lights out( $150.00 The Kenwood TM-451A series include dual band receive capability. TM-451A can switch between 144 MHz and 440 MHz on receive. They also feature packet compatibility for 1200 or 9600 bps accessible from the rear panel. There are 40 memory channels plus 1 call channel, and all can be used to store transmit and receive frequencies as well as repeater and signaling data. The built-in digital recording system enables automatic storing of a signal picked up by the radio for later playback (for two 8 second messages). The Kenwood TM-451A transmits on 440 MHz with three output power levels: 5/10/35 watts. Supplied with MC-45DM DTMF hand mic.
- Kenwood TM-451A 440 MHz Very Good Condition (Dial lights out)$150.00 The Kenwood TM-451A series include dual band receive capability. TM-451A can switch between 144 MHz and 440 MHz on receive. They also feature packet compatibility for 1200 or 9600 bps accessible from the rear panel. There are 40 memory channels plus 1 call channel, and all can be used to store transmit and receive frequencies as well as repeater and signaling data. The built-in digital recording system enables automatic storing of a signal picked up by the radio for later playback (for two 8 second messages). The Kenwood TM-451A transmits on 440 MHz with three output power levels: 5/10/35 watts. Supplied with MC-45DM DTMF hand mic.
- Kenwood TM-241A 144 MHz Radio was working went stored but is now not transmitting. $50.00 It has a missing knob and needs a mic. The Kenwood TM-241A series provides great capability. There are 20 memory channels plus 1 call channel, and all can be used to store transmit and receive frequencies as well as repeater and signaling data. The TM-241A transmits on 2 meters with three output power levels: 5/10/50 watts. Extended receive allows reception from 118 to 174 MHz. New features include Dual Tone Squelch and pager functions. You also get auto-power off, built-in CTCSS encode, time-out timer, auto repeater offset and easy to read LCD.
- Comet B-10 VHF/UHF dual ban mag mount antenna
- Diamond Super Gainer K-400 lip/trunk mount with VHF/UHF dual band mobile antenna $65.00 Strongest, most universal, style of mobile mount, 2-Axis adjustment provides placement flexibility, No Holes / Drilling Required, Rubber pad protects mounting surface. Recommended for larger antennas (will support Tarheel screwdriver antennas, as well as "Ham-tenna" and "Ham Stick" HF mono-band mobile whips), 3.8 x 24 thread to PL-259 with 6.5' RG-316 Teflon coax cable
- Alinco DR-1200T Data Radio Make Offer This is a 25 watt output VHF data/packer radio. It was working fine when taken out of service but when hooked up and tested, the control buttons do not respond, VFO works and radio receives but does not transmit. Reset function didn't work.
- Daiwa CN-620 SWR & Power Meter 1.8 to 150 MHz $50.00 Good condition and was used on my Kenwood TS-820. The Daiwa CN-620B features Daiwa's famous cross-needle meter that displays both forward and reflected power. The CN-620B covers a frequency range of 1.8-150 MHz in ranges of 20/200/2000 watts forward.
- WACOM BpBr Circuit Duplexer $500.00 Model WP-641 TX Freq. 145.110 Rx Freq. 144.510 This was on my Father-in-laws repeater in Fairfield and was working when removed. It has been in storage for a number of years and I'm sure it is going to need retuning.
- RF Concepts 2-317 VHF amplifier (3 watts in 170 watts out) $25.00 I could be wrong but I don't think it was transmitting when last used. I don't have a way to check it out. If it is working, somebody is getting a good deal.
- Kenwood UHF TH-41 AT UHF Handheld Works and is in good shape but does not have tone encoder for repeater use. Frequency selection is via BCD thumbwheel switches on the top of the radio. RF output may be selected at 150 mW or 1 watt.
- Kenwood TR-2600 VHF Handheld Works but does not have tone encoder for repeater use. 2 meter HT. RF output is 2.5 watts or 300 mW. Operation is from 144 to 148 MHz transmit and 142-149 MHz receive. Frequency selection is available from the keypad. Up-Down manual scan is available in 5 kHz steps. Ten memories are featured. Size: 2.6 x 6.7 x 1.6 inches 1.12 lbs.
- Yaesu FT- 470 dual band handheld This radio was about $400 in 1992. I used it for years and would still use it but there is hardly any audio output on it. The innovative Yaesu FT-470 2M/440 HT has many sophisticated features. And they are all built into a robustly built chassis with rubber gasket seals around the easy-to-use external controls. It boasts four VFOs and 42 memories plus an impressive backlit dual band LCD. Power output can be as high at 5 watts per band with either the optional FNB-11 or FNB-12 battery packs.
- Yaesu NC-29 quick charger Works
- Kenwood MC-60 desk mic. $10.00 Mic has been well used but I believe it still works.
Download PDF of this list here.
These magnetic signs for your vehicle are available for $25.00 for a set of three. The size is 24 X 6 inches.
Contact to order your set. Or place your order and prepay using the "Misc. Payment" button on the Membership page of the web site.